Dan & Sue Padrnos would like to say
Welcome to Gull Four Seasons Resort!
The Padrnos family has been helping create great vacations since 1977. We are proud to say THOUSANDS of happy guests vacation here every year! We work hard so our guest can have a fantastic stay!
Many of our guests have been vacationing with us for years, and are proud to sign their names to their comments below!
- Our entire family has been coming to Gull Four Seasons Resort for over 25 years. We re-book the same two cabins every year. We have enjoyed our stay as we have gotten to know Dan & Sue, and actually have watched their children grow up and take care of the resort. All of the people that work at the resort are always friendly and ready to help with whatever is needed. We especially like the indoor and outdoor pool, the air conditioned cabins, and the no pets allowed rule.We will be back again in 2013, and for many more years to come.The Van and Carol Vanyo family
- Carl and I took our first vacation in June of 1980 at the 4 Seasons Resort; it was our honeymoon. The years have come and gone and for many years we were unable to return to the lake, now with our children and grandchildren, we return each summer to enjoy the water, relaxation, and area treasures. We go to Nisswa turtle races, the Pirate putt putt course and all the lake has to offer, great food at so many wonderful places, water sports and games. Some of the most treasured moments are sitting on the benches at the water in the early evening and sipping on a beverage and having family and friends enjoying the time with us. The Padrnos family has offered a warm well-kept vacation destination for us and we say THANK YOU!Nadine & Carl Zabinski
- We came to Gull Four Seasons Resort for the first time in 1981 on an extended family vacation. We had just been married and it was our first taste of being on a beautiful lake with lots of amenities. The beach was great to play on with our nephew and all of us enjoyed our try at fishing. The accommodations were rustic but comfortable. Fast forward to the year 2003, our two children were off to college and we came back to the resort to find many changes. The amenities were modern (the cabin we stayed in was gone), there was an indoor and outdoor pool, a great beach area, paved streets for walking, a tennis court, shuffle board, a fish house to clean the fish and an overall well-kept resort. We have stayed in the cabins and condos for the past 8 years and feel like we are part of the family when we spend the week. It has been enjoyable over the years to see members of the host family grow into adults. You have a beautiful view of the lake which offers great fishing and boating, wonderful hosts, close to restaurants, shopping, and entertainment if you chose. You never have to leave the resort to find things to do. It is an amazing place to “do nothing” and relax. It is a great place for families to meet and couples to rejuvenate from their hectic life-styles.Donna and Doug Tiedeman
- I have stayed at Gull 4 Seasons for more than 15 summers. It is a wonderful family owned resort and the whole family makes a person feel a part of the family. I have watched the children of the resort owners grow up and they all work very hard at keeping the resort nice and friendly. I would recommend anyone to stay at this resort. It is centrally located to many fun places to go and shop.Shirley Bruers
- We always look forward to spending time in the Fall at Gull Four Seasons Resort. We have been regular visitors for many years. Fall is a wonderful time for us, as fishing can be better and the weather is beautiful. Plus, it’s a quiet time of the year. Dan and Sue have always been gracious hosts and always take time out of their busy days to welcome us back. We stay in a Chalet, which always feels like home. The pool and hot tub are conveniently located just outside our room’s door without going outdoors. Even when we were living in Florida for a few years, we still managed to spend time here in the Fall.Now the question we had was how long we have been staying at Gull Four Seasons? We were thinking about that during our last visit and recalled that Dan and Sue’s daughter had just been born when we first came here. She’s now in college!Bill and Chris Nissen
White Bear Lake, MN
- Dan and Sue,We would like to thank you for all the great vacations we have had at your resort. We have been staying at your resort every year for the last 13 years. We enjoy your resort because of the great service we get, the accommodations, and the lake. Each year we go up for a week in the first part of June and have a great time.The rooms are super and if we do need anything, you guys take care of it. We enjoy just sitting around in the rooms or going to one of the pools or walking when we are not fishing. The docks and boat lifts are great for keeping our boat where it is supposed to be, even in bad weather.
Last year our boat had a problem on the second day of vacation. Dan helped us find someone to take it to, and Scott pulled our boat back to the landing on a very windy day so we could trailer it to the repair shop. That saved us a lot of money and our fishing vacation.
The lake is great for fishing, which is great for us. We cannot say enough good things about your resort.
Doug Debbie & Shane Wellman
- Coming up to Gull 4 Seasons is something we really enjoy as a family:Our family has enjoyed going to Gull Four Seasons for so many years, now our ‘family’ brings their families. We all look forward to our home-away-from-home resort get-away all year long.Thinking about being at the lake is getting me thru this seemingly endless winter. See you for Memorial weekend!
Mike & Rita Lijewski
- We the Hlavac Family, started visiting Gull Four Seasons Resort in 1997 and have made it a yearly trip ever since. Dan & Sue Padrnos, and their family have been great to work with, and are always very helpful. We are treated just like part of the family each year that we return.We love coming to the resort because it has something for all ages. From playgrounds to shuffleboard and tennis courts, and with canoes and kayaks to use. Along with fishing boats and pontoons to rent with a big sandy beach that is always clean. We enjoy the use of the spacious lawn by the condos and cabins for various yard games or just to relax on.The condos are clean and ready to go when we arrive; spacious, roomy and updated, with a nice fireplace.
We ride the trails on our bikes through the woods, looking for wildlife, while enjoying the ride. We also enjoy the loons, ducks, eagles and the other birds we see on the lake. The evening sunsets are a can’t miss event.
Golf courses, the Paul Bunyan Trail, and other entertainments are not far away. Many of these have become a tradition of ours.
We love the smaller resort family atmosphere, with all of the amenities and everything Gull Four Seasons has to offer.
Through the years we have met a lot of friendly visitors that return year after year. Many memories have been made while staying at Gull 4 Seasons with plenty more to come.
Thanks Dan & Sue
Bill and Mary Hlavac and family
- Our family has been visiting Gull Four Seasons Resort since 2002. We have stayed in various Cabins and Condos all with beautiful views of the lake and the grounds which are very well maintained. The resort is quiet and clean with a family friendly emphasis. Dan & Sue, their family and the rest of the staff are friendly and helpful. If you are looking for a nice get away we would highly recommend Gull Four Seasons Resort.Mike and Cheryl Schlicht
- A few years ago, I decided that my children were getting older and I needed to do something to cherish the time we had left together before everyone started going off to college. I searched the internet through and through. I found the Gull Lake 4 Seasons Resort. When I called in to make the reservation I experienced a friendly, welcoming voice from one of the owner’s Sue. She was friendly and really helped me make the best decision. She understood that I was working within a budget and we were all set. I had three reluctant teenagers at the time, and they thought it would be “lame”. My husband and I let them know we were going to go and have a good time. The funny thing is they really did have a good time. It was a time for us to bring our family life back to the basics. No one was allowed to play video games, talk on cell phones, or watch TV. We brought board games, nerf guns and water toys. We even played flashlight tag and charades. We had barbeque and enjoyed the beautiful view of the lake. We all went fishing for the first time in many years. The next year all three kids asked if we would be going back. We continue to find ways to make it better every year. Last year we made a commercial with things we found and had a family competition. This year, I have some relatives coming from out of town and I am expecting the greatest time of them all!Thank you so much … we love the resortSincerely
Tracy and Devon Barry